As a Full Stack Developer, you will be a core team member working on web3 sites, developer libraries and apps interacting with open- source distributed systems infrastructure.
Web3 engineers can work on several different web 3 apps in their ecosystem as well as maintain their core supporting libraries for the network. You will contribute to the design of developer APIs, build features that enable cross-application integrations and contribute solutions to complex systems architecture problems.
- 5+ years’ experience including React, NodeJS, and relational databases
- Background and strong interest in the crypto space.
- Solid understanding of core algorithms and data structuresFamiliarity with git, test + design practices and agile software design concepts.
- Experience with TCP/IP networking, architecture and distributed systems.
- Knowledge of existing web3 projects (DeFi, NFTs, Web3 wallets).
- Experience with smart contracts (solidity, etc.).
- Knowledge of existing blockchain architectures.
- Open-source contributions.
- NodeJS, React,Postgres + Redis, Serverless architecture (AWS).