As a Technical Product Manager, you will be working on a fast-paced, rapidly growing, high-profile project with a significant opportunity for industry-level impact on emerging blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies.
- Leads new feature development for all Web3 initiatives within the company.
- Drives requirements-gathering, product definition and specification, product delivery, and the product life cycle in general.
- Work with stakeholders and subject matter experts to define the initiative, communicate its potential benefits and scope the effort required.
- Proactive stakeholder management – holds meetings to report out key insights and KPIs to the broader organization.
- Works with engineering to create internal KPIs and metrics dashboard for Product and Engineering.
- Be an advocate for the product team within the wider business, helping educate the business on the ‘why’ of the product process.
- Advocate and set an example for the correct use of data to inform decision-making.
- Determine and maintain a set of core product metrics for enhancements and for web3 changes to be measured against.
- Continuous feedback on competitor positioning / changes.
- Builds a team framework and process for intake and product delivery.
- Works closely with Web3 engineers, architects, and outsourced Web3 partners on all Web3 products.
- Coordinate and synchronize initiative-related activities with functions in marketing, partnerships, artist relations and other business units.
- Is a key part of an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity both internally and externally.
- Significant experience in a Technical Product Management role, leading and working with technical teams.
- Lateral thinking – you ask the right questions to get a full understanding of stakeholder and customer problems, potential risks and desired outcomes.
- Customer First – you know the importance of customer feedback & can advocate across the business for the voice of the customer.
- Problem solver – you are proactive in investigating solutions to resolve product problems.
- Exceptional drive – you’re happy to help by whatever means necessary to get the job done.
- Experience working as part of analytics or data science organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a keen ability to tune messaging and style for different audiences, e.g. internal versus external, engineering versus C-level executives.
- Prior experience developing blockchain based assets, NFT Marketplaces, token/coin data dashboards, reports, and visualizations.
- Familiarity with content aggregation, media streaming and blockchain technology and crypto markets.
- Familiarity with Node.js, Python, R, and/or other prototyping languages.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.