As a Software Engineer for Developer Success, you’ll act as the most proficient developer of their tools, own the post-sales developer experience for our highest priority customers, and serve as a liaison between the product & engineering team and the sales team.
- Own the post-sales developer experience for highest priority customers to ensure they have a smooth integration to launch experience.
- Understand how to use and integrate our tools inside out and be able to come up with technical solutions for customers’ specific needs and use cases.
- Develop and maintain systems to ensure technical questions from high priority enterprise customers are acknowledged as soon as possible.
- Surface and summarize important customer feedback to the rest of the team.
- Optimize documentation to reduce confusion in the technical integration process.
- Participate in important sales calls as the subject matter expert on technical integration.
- Collaborate with Sales to ensure a seamless hand-off experience.
- Collaborate with Ops to ensure that our infrastructure is ready for large spikes in volume from enterprise launches.
- Develop content to address common use cases and integration questions.
- 2-4 years experience in business development/sales with a track record of top performance.
- Excited about prospecting and capable of leading a sales cycle from start to finish.
- Strong interest in web3/DeFi/NFTs.
- Enjoy a highly competitive environment with lots of ambiguity.
- Ability to understand complex technical requirements and craft solutions across multiple products.
- Proven ability to lead complex negotiations involving bespoke commercial agreements.
- Keen to learn about how things work and able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand.