As a Human Resources Manager, you are responsible for all aspects of the human capital lifecycle. You should have prior experience in recruitment, HR policy, payroll execution and employee relations. You should be be a detail oriented, self-starter, experienced in managing in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Lead recruitment efforts and establish formal onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs, including compensation, health insurance, expenses, vacation, and other total rewards offerings.
- Oversee, refine, and execute employee standards and procedures, using and improving HR systems and processes.
- Ensure compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable global requirements and maintaining employee records.
- Process payroll through HRIS system bi-weekly partnering with Finance.
- 5+ years in human resources or talent acquisition.
- Exceptional communication skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset.
- Adept at problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems.
- Familiarity with HR software and google tools.
- Knowledge of Distributed systems.
- Cryptocurrencies & Blockchain knowledge.
- Experience working with a global team.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or another business-related field.