As a Senior Solutions Engineer, you’ll act as the most proficient developer of tools, own the post-sales developer experience for their highest priority customers, and serve as a liaison between the product & engineering team and the sales team. You will be better at integrating them as a developer than any of the engineers and will be deeply aware of what can and cannot be done with their feature set. You will be a representative of the engineering team to their sales team, and a representative of the customer to their engineering and product teams. This is a highly collaborative and cross-function role.
- Own the post-sales developer experience for highest priority customers to ensure they have a smooth integration to launch experience.
- Develop systems to ensure technical questions from high priority enterprise customers are acknowledged as soon as possible.
- Surface and summarize important customer feedback to engineering & product.
- Optimize documentation to reduce confusion in the technical integration process.
- Participate in important sales calls as the subject matter expert on technical integration.
- Collaborate with Sales to ensure a seamless hand-off experience.
- Collaborate with Ops to ensure infrastructure is ready for large spikes in volume from enterprise launches.
- Develop content to address common use cases and integration questions.
- 5+ years’ experience as a solutions engineer or a software engineer working with developer tooling.
- Experience in payment processing or e-commerce (Stripe, Checkout.com, XSolla, Plaid, Shopify).
- Experience in blockchain development (interacting with wallets or smart contracts).
- Experience scaling customer success, solutions or account management functions in developer-first companies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, specifically in the context of technical integrations.
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, unstructured environment that prioritizes delivering impact and learning over process.