As a key member of the product team, you will work closely with engineering, design, and other cross-functional teams to deliver best-in-class experiences for our users.
- The Web 3 group includes: NFT issuance and management authentication and wallets, developer tooling and self-service onboarding.
- In this role, you will be responsible for strategy, development, and execution of everything related to authentication and wallets.
- As a key member of the product team, you will work closely with engineering, design, and other cross-functional teams to deliver best-in-class experiences for our users.
- Work with product leadership to define strategy and build a cohesive roadmap for the company’s authentication and wallets offerings.
- Conduct user research, market validation, competitor landscape analysis to validate and build on some of our fundamental product assumptions.
- Run a cross functional product team of superstar engineers and product designers.
- Participate in the sales cycle for the most vital strategic accounts including top marketplaces, enterprises, and game studios, using our clients as design partners.
- Supervise the day-to-day execution of our roadmap with our engineering team: manage sprint cycles, quality assurance and end-to-end delivery.
- Regularly engage with business development, marketing, partnerships, and strategy teams to build the best Web 3 infrastructure product on the planet.
- Participate in and shape an excellent product culture.
- You have excellent communications skills and emotional intelligence: you’ve negotiated and interfaced with senior stakeholders, brutal clients, and pushy salespeople.
- You’ve worked in a product role for at least 5 years (or equivalent experience, some people learn faster).
- You’ve got at least two years of crypto under your belt, specifically working with wallets and authentication.
- You have a solid working knowledge of the Web3Provider interface, MPC and private key management.
- You prioritize and can make balanced decisions considering deep technical requirements and commercial benefits.
- You have an engineering background or can understand and thrive in the management of highly technical products.
- You propagate high standards upon others within your organization.
- You’ve taken products from zero to one.
- You’ve worked on products that have impacted millions of people.