As Senior Manager of client services you will be responsible for overall planning and performance as well as client support for all lines of business which include client services, client retention and experience, processing and servicing, quality, and training. Functions include client implementation, service, training, maintenance, and billing while working closely with the Chief Technology Officer (CTO). This role is also responsible for collating customer and staff feedback to improve the overall client experience and ensuring that staff are trained and equipped to perform their duties effectively to deliver exceptional client experiences while maintaining high levels of efficient outcomes, and meeting compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Work with the client service teams to ensure a high-quality banking experience for your client portfolio.
- Maintain an organized schedule to meet and talk regularly with your top clients and prospects to offer the right products and services.
- Generate leads and enquiries for new products and services through relationship sales and referrals.
- Seek opportunities locally and abroad to participate in conferences and panel discussions to increase the visibility of the bank.
- Design and implement department wide operational standards and performance goals.
- Ensure the customer service team is engaged and customer-focused and has the tools to provide a superior customer experience.
- Lead department performance outcomes, through the effective use of proven dashboard indicators that measure quality, efficiency, and client satisfaction.
- Lead strategic plans as aligned with company goals, and guide supporting initiatives to grow profits and maintain client and employee satisfaction.
- Lead workflow analysis planning to ensure the most current and productive technology is in place to enhance outcomes, streamline workflow, reduce costs, and improve internal and external service.
- Implement end-to-end digital client onboarding processes and procedures and robotic process automation.
- Implement customer request policies and procedures.
- Assess client risk to ensure completion of client periodic risk reviews and closing any KYC/AML shortfalls.
- Foster a collaborative work environment that promotes, open, candid, and direct communication that positively impacts results.
- Analyze technical needs, highlight processes to meet expectations including gaps, and recommend opportunities for continued improvement.
- Gather market intelligence so that market opportunities may be capitalized on as they occur, and the effects of competitive activity may be minimized.
- Ensure that the Banking team compiles with all established procedures and policies adopted by the Board of Directors and or required by CIMA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or equivalent degree.
- Completed Anti-Money Laundering certification either (CAMS or relevant qualification).
- 10+ years of professional experience in the financial industry.
- 5+ years of banking experience with at least 3 years of senior management experience.
- Strong knowledge of Basel II and Basel III standard.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- An ability to build long lasting and mutually beneficial client relationships.
- A pro-active approach to suggest new ideas/innovation/process change to deliver client requirements.
- A high degree of risk awareness and compliance orientation.