Skip to content
What You’ll Do
- Work with Node.js, Typescript, AWS, Docker, Terraform, Kafka & more.
- Own an idea and take it through all of the stages from conception to shipping a product.
- Contribute to our backend development, from architecture to code implementation, and contribute to the discussion about strategy to increase efficiency over time
- Develop and design ETL pipelines processing data in financial markets
- Direct involvement in shaping the product & culture
- Collaborate with a supportive team to get things done with the right mix of quality and agility
- Become a core contributor and have the opportunity to experiment with innovative solutions around building a blockchain ecosystem
Your Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of engineering experience
- Comfortable working across distributed systems
- Experience with serverless technologies including AWS Lambda/Fargate
- Highly proficient in server-side languages with a track record of running API’s in production (REST/GraphQL)
- Experience with relational databases (postgres, snowflake)
- You have experience managing non-trivial software running in the AWS cloud
- Experience working with infrastructure-as-code tools such as AWS CloudFormation, Terraform, and others
- Strong understanding of Docker and containerizing services
- Bonus: Experience in Rust
- Bonus: Experience with Kafka and ETL pipelines
- If you are an experienced Senior Backend Engineer with a passion for innovation and want to be part of a supportive and collaborative team, then we want to hear from you!