As a Senior Backend Developer you will join a team of blockchain developers to design and implement their products. You should be someone that thrives in a fast-paced startup environment and can adapt to the ever-changing industry. You will work with your team to implement functionality, design their system, maintain the health of their code, and continue to grow as an engineer with the support of senior members of your team.
- Develop Product and related project backend development, configuration, and maintenance around NFT Utilities, Backend Integration to Frontend.
- Build core infrastructure software, instrument them for performance, and optimize for throughout.
- Write, test, and deploy smart contracts and build the system design around the product.
- Build core backend modules such as authentication, session, queues, and schedulers.
- Writing unit and end-to-end test scripts for required modules/packages.
- Integrate and consume other services/APIs.
- 5-10 years experience in backend technologies. Their main stack is Node.js so Typescript is their preference. However, they might consider candidates with extensive experience with Java or Python.,
- Experience in Solidity (Defi smart contracts), Web3, Ethereum and API Integration on dApps
- Knowledge of Ethereum/Polygon or other blockchains.
- Knowledge and interest in crypto projects covering areas such as DeFi, NFTs, and DAOs.
- You have designed, built, scaled, and maintained production services, and know-how to compose a service-oriented product and integrate decentralized technologies, infrastructure, and data systems.
- Languages: TypeScript
- BE: Node.js / Express
- FE: React
- DB: MongoDB
- Cloud: AW