As a protocol engineer, you will be a core team member building the future of their open source distributed systems infrastructure.
Protocol team engineers have direct impact on the trajectory of their layer 0 distributed ledger technology. You will contribute to the design of developer APIs, build features that enable cross-application integrations, and contribute solutions to complex systems architecture problems.
- 5+ years’ experience with Scala and/or Java.
- Strong background in distributed systems or big data tooling.
- Solid understanding of core algorithms and data structures.
- Familiarity with git, test + design practices, and agile software design concepts.
- Experience with TCP/IP networking, architecture, and distributed systems.
- BA/BS/PhD in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Interest in functional programming concepts.
- Knowledge of existing blockchain architectures.
- Knowledge of large-scale data pipelines.
- Experience with or strong background with math, statistics, or topology.
- Open-source contributions.
- JVM microservices
- Functional Scala (cats)
- AWS / cloud / Terraform