Last updated: 09 Feb 2022
Please note that this Policy does not apply to information collected through third-party websites or services that you may access through the Services, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Sites, or that you submit to us through email, text message or other electronic message or offline.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. Information we collect from you may include:
- Identity information, such as your first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender;
- Contact information, such as your postal address, email address and telephone number;
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other third party sources and we may add this to information we get from your use of the Services. Such information may be obtained from publicly available sources, marketing partners, or other third party partners.
Information Automatically Collected.
We may automatically record certain information about how you use our Sites (we refer to this information as “Log Data“). Log Data may include information such as a user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, device and browser type, operating system, the pages or features of our Sites to which a user browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, the frequency with which the Sites are used by a user, search terms, the links on our Sites that a user clicked on or used, and other statistics. We use this information to administer the Service and we analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) this information to improve and enhance the Service by expanding its features and functionality and tailoring it to our users’ needs and preferences.
We also may use Google Analytics to help us offer you an optimized user experience. You can find more information about Google Analytics’ use of your personal data here: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
To provide our service
- We will use your personal information in the following ways:
- To enable you to access and use the Services
- To provide and deliver products and services that you may request.
To communicate with you
We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
To optimize our platform
In order to optimize your user experience, we may use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our Services. We may also use your information to respond to your comments and questions regarding the Services, and to provide you and other users with general customer service.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Collaborators. We may disclose your personal information to entities with which we collaborate and who agree to keep any such personal information confidential who may use that information to market their products or services to you or to assist us in marketing products or services to you unless you opt out of these disclosures.
- Professional Advisors and Service Providers. We may share information with those who need it to do work for us. These recipients may include third party companies and individuals to administer and provide the Service on our behalf (such as bill and credit card payment processing, customer support, hosting, email delivery and database management services), as well as lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers.
- Other. You may permit us to share your personal information with other companies or entities of your choosing. Those uses will be subject to the privacy policies of the recipient entity or entities.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
Use for New Purposes