As the Lead Compliance Officer, you will be leading a team dedicated to managing the next generation of financial crime prevention in a complex and evolving regulatory environment. You’ll join a diverse group of technology, legal, and operational professionals who develop new approaches to solving classic problems using cutting edge tools and processes.
- Assist in development and maintenance of transaction monitoring system, including data ingestion, development of new transaction monitoring scenarios, and optimization of transaction monitoring scenarios.
- Support and maintain a customer risk scoring model that reflects risk-based approach and will drive periodic reviews and transaction monitoring (leading to effective customer segmentation).
- Assist in enhancing Sanctions controls, procedures and tuning of thresholds. Maintain Sanctions tool to stay up-to-date with list updates and relevant regulatory changes.
- Build real-time data and reporting solutions that automate the capture of key management information and reporting in a scalable, efficient, and reliable manner using Python or SQL.
- Integrate and maintain external tools to enhance the Compliance Program
- Assist in developing enhancements to quantitative approach to its enterprise-wide AML/BSA risk assessment.
- Partner with engineers, product managers, project managers, and analysts to deliver insights to Compliance.
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve production and data issues.
- Create test plans, test scripts, and perform data validation.
- Build and maintain process documentation.
- Balance numerous projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Participate in ad-hoc remediation or business specific projects which may include examinations and/or external audits.
- BA/BS degree or international equivalent.
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience with compliance technology and data analysis within the financial services, digital asset and/or management consulting spaces.
- Advanced skills with Python and SQL are a must.
- Comfort in a technology-forward company and facility with computer and web-based applications, including Microsoft Office, case management systems, and web-based databases.
- Experienced in working collaboratively across different teams and departments.
- Strong technical and clear business communication
- Authorization to work in the United States and fluency in English.
- Understanding of or familiarity with regulatory expectations and industry standards in relation to AML/BSA/Sanctions regulations.
- Exposure to blockchain tracing/analytics tools or blockchain concepts.