$140,000 - $165,000 /year
10+ years of Experience
Vice President of Software Engineering
Our client is actively looking for a VP of Engineering to join their team on a permanent basis. The Vice President of Engineering and Development will plan, direct, coordinate, and oversee activities in the Engineering and Development department, ensuring the development and implementation of efficient operations and cost-effective systems to meet current and future needs of the company. They are a Web3 company that is utilizing blockchain technology to democratize the film industry. They have a globally dispersed team and would like this resource to be available during PST hours.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains management staff in the department.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- 10+ years of professional Software Engineering experience with a minimum of 3 years leadership experience
- Prepares and oversees development project plans.
- Conducts or acquires cost analysis for development projects; prepares or delegates preparation of schedule of project completion dates.
- Ensures that projects are completed within budget and in an economical manner.
- Establishes and implements the strategic direction of the company’s engineering and development initiatives.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements new technologies and systems to improve organizational processes and decision-making.
- Ensures that departmental decisions such as staffing, development, organization, hardware acquisitions, and facilities are in line with the organization’s business plan and Vision.
- Experience delivering successful Web3 projects.
****Web3 Experience is required, No need to apply if you haven’t shipped Web3 products***