As a Head of Product professional you will lead a cutting-edge approach to drive everything on the product side, but with an emphasis on immediate product/UX/UI design more than user research or creative/marketing. You will demonstrate a solid history of overseeing an extensive portfolio of UI design from concept to realization and possess a verifiable record of working with engineering teams on implementation. You will steer complex cross-functional projects from concept to launch and build 3rd-party collaboration and partnership with all levels of stakeholders.
- Oversee the development and lifecycle of the product, including working with cross-functional teams to define features, prioritization and strategy.
- Champion the process of defining, creating, and maintaining UI design, pipelines, tools, best practices and processes for the company.
- Create prototypes, user flows and wireframes to visualize and test the product.
- Leverage user-centered design and other industry best practices to ensure a frictionless and compelling client experience.
- Work closely with the engineering and interactive teams to create feasible design for implementation.
- Ensure designs are visually appealing, user-friendly and responsive across various screen sizes and devices.
- Navigate implementation tradeoffs with engineers and utilize foundational component libraries effectively to achieve short term goals and team productivity.
- 3+ years product design experience in Gaming, NFT’s or mobile app backgrounds.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities while interfacing with engineering and interactive teams.
- Able to promote positive client, revenue, and user experiences through cohesively executing products from concept to implementation and launch.
- Demonstrates a holistic approach to successfully complete assigned projects from mockup to landing.
- Proficient in Figma, Mobile App design, and UI/UX.
- Strong understanding of modern responsive website design principles, including the use of Flexbox and Grid.
- Proficiency in CSS frameworks such as Tailwind CSS, Bootstrap or Bulma.
- Familiarity with accessibility guidelines like WCAG to ensure designs are accessible to all users, including those with disabilities.