As a Head of Marketing you should have impressive experience planning and executing marketing campaigns across varied platforms and be ultimately passionate about turning marketing activity into revenue. The Head of Marketing will be responsible for creating and executing growth strategies and building the foundation for brand awareness and growing user base.
- Grow brand awareness and presence meaningfully, while contributing positively to the company’s sales,
- Establish Company brand awareness as leaders in the Web 3 community with an emphasis on the simple/hassle free user experience.
- Maintain oversight of all marketing campaigns Establish a data-driven approach to drive lead generation, customer acquisition, user engagement, and funnel optimization.
- Ensure company is operating at the forefront of the available capabilities in marketing strategies, research and understand creative and innovative market trends and media trends to influence strategy and execution.
- Collaborate internally with the Head of Sales and Creative Team to deliver all artwork, marketing assets and other designs.
- Chase 10x with social media presence and engagement.
- 5+ years of professional experience building and converting marketing campaigns into revenue.
- Expert understanding of performance media channels, techniques, and technologies
- Experience closely collaborating with sales team.
- A strategic thinker and independent worker with strong project management skills and a laser attention to detail
- A creative thinker who can develop and manage innovative strategies that create results.
- Experience working in a startup environment or creating your own projects is a huge plus.