As a Developer Advocate you will help developers be successful using their open-source tools. You will join an inclusive team of individuals from diverse professional backgrounds that are passionate about blockchain technology, Web3, and the future of distributed systems. You will join a team that is excited by solving challenging problems daily.
Developer Advocates write sample code, create tutorials, write blog posts, and generally make the lives of developers easier. In this role you will manage their suite of documentation and use your technical writing skills daily. You will also interact with developers online via Discord, Telegram, GitHub and other social channels.
- Experience as a software developer and understanding of typescript, java, and/or Scala
- Ability to make complex topics simple and explain difficult concepts to different audiences.
- Excellent technical writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to write top-quality code samples and mini applications to demonstrate the usage of their technologies.
- Deep understanding of the current crypto space
- Build example projects and sample code.
- Write tutorials and blog posts for developers.
- Create screencasts or demo videos for developers.
- Provide feedback to developer team as a first user of new products.
- Own their developer documentation and keep it up to date.
- Interact with the community through social channels (Telegram, Discord, etc.)
- Respond to developer questions about library and framework usage.
- Active/known in the technical or crypto communities.
- Experience with open source.
- Understanding of distributed systems.
- Experience with Web3, DeFi, NFT, or other blockchain projects.