Experienced CFO with 5+ years in the crypto space and 19 years’ experience over all. Has successfully driven financial growth through strategic planning, operational collaboration and treasury management for startups and large global companies. A skilled negotiator in loan agreements, contracts, and customer lending.
CFO – 2018 – present
- Oversees Operations, Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Treasury, Lending & Asset Management (30-person global team) for a fintech startup with annualized revenue of $10M+.
- Filed company Form 10 with the SEC, issued 3 years of PCAOB audits and lead SEC regulatory filings.
- Developed a financial modeling suite of management reports, KPI dashboards, CFO Letters to the Board, forecasting/valuations, and cash flow monitoring for treasury and capital.
- Created operating metrics and assumptions for financial strategy (increased revenue over 1,000%, reduced OpEx 50%) and capital requirements ($80M+ of lending capital secured).
- Implemented financial planning structure, cost management philosophy and building transparency into financial performance of the operations.
- Participates in strategy development, product scoping, market analysis and milestone targets.
- Implemented Sage Intacct, month end close process and accounting productivity tools.
- Manages financial/operational risk policy, insurance coverage and contract management reviews.
- Negotiates and executes master loan agreements, contracts and customer lending.
- Coordinates with 3rd parties on capital, debt, valuations, taxes and crypto regulations.
- Supports Board and Executives, aligning financial performance, capital management and scenario analysis.
- Collaborates and reduce risk and liability, reconciling all legacy corporate records, regulation and shareholder matters, accounting records, equity structure and receivables/payables.
Director of Financial Planning & Analysis – 2018 – 2019
Real Estate Portfolio
- Led and developed 9 financial analysts overseeing a $1B revenue portfolio of 200+ multifamily properties.
- Established data governance and operational benchmarks through use of BI and financial tool analytics.