A Business Development Associate helping build an open, secure, and democratic internet of finance. With 3 years’ experience in the crypto/web3 space, they are experienced in creating strategic partnerships and managing portfolios. They have a proven track record of sourcing deals and cultivating partnerships.
- SQL: Postgre SQL, PgAdmin
- Python: NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Scikit-Learn
- Microsoft Excel: vlookups, pivot tables, conditional formatting, visualizations
- Tableau: Dashboards, Reports, Visualizations
- Anaconda: Jupyter Notebooks
- Behavioral Economics: Behavioral Game Theory, Cognitive Decision Making, Cognitive Mechanisms
- Cognitive Sciences: Consumer Psychology, Computational Neuroscience, Decision Science
- Blockchain: Crypto, Token Economics, Protocols, Governance, Community driven assets
- Research: Technical Writing, Industry Analysis, Market Research
Business Development Associate – 2021 – Present
- Spearheaded and managed the company’s gaming business developments globally, created and executed a comprehensive strategy to expand the reach in these markets.
- Architected and led the development of a blockchain gaming program, to support the development of web3games in partnership with many other top gaming companies to increase deal flow.
- Proven track record of sourcing deals, conducting due diligence, and closing 30+ innovative partnerships and investment opportunities.
- Grew the gaming ecosystem partners through developing and documenting best practices for tokenomics design, gamification, user acquisition, retention, and monetization based on analysis of successful case studies and industry trends.
- Managed over 10 portfolio companies, driving the growth of their user base’s, successful capital raises and closing impactful partnerships.
- Applied technical expertise to assess the scalability, security, interoperability, and other key factors of various blockchain platforms and infrastructure solutions to create mutually beneficial value for our partners and portfolio companies.
- Authored 30+ internal and external research reports for the organization and the President’s tech investment blog that generated significant readership and engagement from top funds and financial institutions.
- Established a strong reputation for thought leadership within the industry and increased the company’s visibility on traditional media outlets like Bloomberg, CNBC, etc. and credibility among key stakeholders through prepping the President on complex technical concepts in Web3.
Research Hub Analyst – 2021 – 2021
- Conducted in-depth research about the latest trends, developments, and analysis of various blockchain protocols and decentralized applications, identifying potential advantages and drawbacks of each platform.